- We recognise the ability of the financial services industry to impact socio-economic change and create wealth for society. We believe that responsible conduct towards society is the most important factor for developing our business.
- At PINC, we are committed to our people, clients and stakeholders. We have a strong commitment to volunteering and servings the need for social entrepreneurialism and corporate social responsibility.
- We adopt a holistic view of the impact of business operations on society and the environment. We look at ways to innovate and generate returns from doing social and environmental good.
- Being part of the country's financial eco-system, we are committed to doing business ethically and in accordance with the law and our stringent code of conduct.
- We believe in good corporate governance and are committed to generate long-term value and wealth for all our stakeholders in a transparent and ethical manner.
Having undertaken various green initiatives, we encourage our shareholders to request for e-copies of our annual report & other communications and reduce the use of paper. We are committed to environmental protection and to ensure a greener tomorrow.