While you take care of everyone and everything you need to take some time out for yourself to destress. This is the best time for a selfcare routine. For this you would need to create your own formula that suits you. However, you can try combinations of the following seven activities to understand what works the best for you as per your hobbies, preferences, and lifestyle.
• Exercising: Exercising has a million benefits for both mental and physical health. Do exercises that do not need a lot of space. There are multiple apps on the internet where you can get a workout schedule/ challenge, yoga lessons, dance workout sessions for free. This will help you relieve stress and will improve your flexibility.
• Cooking: Cooking helps in boosting creativity and confidence. You can explore the MasterChef in you by playing along with a bunch of ingredients.
• Meditation: Meditation really helps in relaxing your mind and body. It improves your emotional health and to cut down the unnecessary noise around you. This will be a good activity to connect with yourself and explore your thoughts.
• Reading: Reading can be interesting for some and boring for others. However, reading helps in relieving stress and adds on to your knowledge. This is a great way to cut down on the usage of your electronic devices.
• Journaling: While you are in quarantine there could be a lot going on in your mind, about the world, your family, friends, and yourself. Let yourself loose and write about everything that is going on in your mind. Maintain a separate journal for your positive experiences. This way when you feel low you can go back and revisit your happy memories.
• Spending time with your family: Most of us did not get enough time with our families before the lockdown. Utilize this time to bond and have conversations with them. You could have a games night or watch your favourite show together or just sit together and talk. If you are living away from your family, you can set up a video call with them or play online games.
• Get creative: Explore the artist in you. It helps in reducing anxiety and stress and it is a great way to express yourself. Gather some stationary and be a Picasso.
You can try these out or you could just make your own activity toolbox. Explore yourself and do what makes you happy. You need not follow what everyone else is doing. This is your routine and it must be all about you.
While you take care of yourself during the quarantine period, we will take care of you. Do not let unprecedented incidents affect your mental health and create an imbalance in your financial stability. Explore yourself while we have got you covered. Being composite brokers in India, we at Pinc Insurance provide a range of insurance and risk advisory services. We help you buy, renew, and compare insurance that suits your needs and budget. We ensure hassle free and seamless insurance purchase and insurance claims process. So, leave all your insurance related worries to us and start exploring yourself.